24.3.10

Fabric samples

(en français plus bas)
I sometimes feel very stupid !! After many years of sewing, I thought just yesterday of making a kind of fabric samples book (I actually don't know how to call it neither in english nor in french). So instead of unpacking all my fabrics each time I start a new project, I'm just gonna have to look at it and search the best choice. I'm so glad with this that i'm going to do the same with my ribbons, beads and maybe buttons.


And at last, I have found a good way to keep my embroidery thread in order. I assume these are basis for any crafter but for me… It took ages !!




Je me sens parfois très stupide !! Après des années de couture, j'ai pensé hier seulement à faire un genre de "livre" d'échantillons de tissus (je ne sais pas comment appeler cela, ni en anglais, ni en français). Donc, à la place de déballer tous mes tissus à chaque fois que je commence un nouveau projet, j'aurai juste à le regarder et à faire le bon choix. Je suis si contente avec cette idée, que je pense faire de même avec mes rubans, mes perles et peut-être mes boutons.

No comments:

Post a Comment