1.11.10

I'm back !!

Good evening everyone ! (en français plus bas)

I have been very busy and tired these last few weeks, that's why I haven't been posting. Life is so exhausting sometimes. The little free time I managed to get was well spent though. I have made a lot of drawings and here are a few :


"Fushia"


"Onsen"


"Printemps"

More to come soon !


Bonjour à tous

Je n'ai pas été très présente récemment : trop occupée, trop fatiguée ! Le peu de temps libre que j'ai réussi à obtenir a malgré tout été bien utilisé. J(ai fait beaucoup de dessins dont en voici trois exemplaires. Plus à venir…

1 comment:

  1. So good to have you back - I had been wondering what had happened to you. Did you move house? How is little one doing? So many questions!

    Love your drawings and hope to see more of you soon.

    Bises

    Jane

    ReplyDelete